Konami Gaming, Inc. brought a record display of new casino games and systems technology to the 2016 Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas last month, with everything from premium slots to skill-based games, multi-station machines to leading-edge business intelligence tools. More than 25,000 casino professionals from around the world were among the first to discover Konami’s most diverse lineup to date, including these top ten popular highlights:
1) Concerto Slant™: A key member of the expanded Concerto Collection, the new Concerto Slant has dual 27” HD cinematic displays consistent with the popular video upright machine, but with a lower profile and relaxed-angle posture for player comfort and convenience. It supports both KP3® and KP3+™ platform games, and with the digital topper removed it offers enhanced sightlines across any busy slot floor.
2) Concerto SeleXion™: Konami’s popular SeleXion™ multi-game is bringing the industry’s fastest game change speed to Concerto for the first time, with expanded memory and processing power, up to 10 different games themes, and a brilliant new attract menu interface. Concerto SeleXion is available for both standard Concerto upright and Concerto Slant, and has the flexibility to offer either KP3 platform games or new KP3+ titles.
3) Concerto Crescent™: Konami’s first ever curved screen cabinet also arrived at G2E 2016 as part of the expanding Concerto Collection. Beyond the stunning effect of its curved 43” HD display, guests to this year’s G2E gathered to see the machine’s premium debut release of Castlevania™ themed slots based on the classic Konami video game series and featuring the game’s iconic heroes as they venture through exciting new quests with fun slot play experiences.
4) Fortune Cup™: This year’s G2E Las Vegas marked the debut of Konami’s new multi-station horse racing concept—bringing together mechanical detail and engaging customer interaction through an intuitive touchscreen interface. Fortune Cup achieved incredible attention and constant traffic throughout the show.
5) SYNKROS Dashboards™: Among Konami’s top new casino systems technology releases is a fast, interactive new dashboard interface created seamlessly within the SYNKROS systems environment called SYNKROS Dashboards. With fully-interactive, customizable dashboard insights across all levels of detail, SYNKROS Dashboards gives operators a single location to observe, test, and process dozens of indicators spanning all major areas of their business to power key decision making and drive profits.
6) Concerto Stack™: The Concerto Collection also includes an extra-tall 43” single screen cabinet, with debut 120-line games such as Dragon Fury™ and Pharaoh’s Fury™. Similar to the Crescent, Concerto Stack features custom portrait-oriented games with new game play mechanics, original math, and bonus feature events.
7) Frogger: Get Hoppin’™: One of the top skill-based concepts presented at this year’s G2E is a for-wager twist on the Frogger arcade classic. Combining piano-style button melodies with the iconic road and river crossing course, Konami’s Frogger: Get Hoppin’ skill game is a 15-second race to increasing scores and cash prizes.
8) Beat Square™: Another music-infused skill concept found at the Konami booth is a rhythmic dexterity skill game called Beat Square. With a nod to popular Konami arcade sensations like Dance Dance Revolution, Beat Square allows players to select song tracks and compete for top scores by tapping synchronized rhythmic patterns across a series of colorful touch buttons.
9) Crystal Cyclone™: In the spirit of Konami’s proven Titan 360™ multi-station machine, Crystal Cyclone is a colorful, high-energy mechanical bonus game concept that can simultaneously connect all players to a center roulette-style progressive feature for big wins and excitement. It’s another multi-station concept debut that made a powerful impact during G2E 2016.
10) SYNKROS Offers Management™: Further expanding the power of the SYNKROS marketing suite, SYNKROS Offers Management gives players the choice to select from multiple available bonus awards—such as comp vouchers, free play, drawing tickets, tournament entries, and extra point prizes—and receive personalized notification across a variety of touchpoints. In addition, it gives operators the flexibility and control to maximize marketing promotions, with seamless, real-time tracking across their player base.
Number of views (5244) Comments (0)
View Corporate News
Casino Gaming Products
About Konami Gaming, Inc.